Google driving simulator is a new tool introduced by Google. A lot of people are aware of Google maps but most of them do not know about Google simulators and their advantages. Google driving simulators can be used anywhere in the world.
If you just have taken the step-in driving and you are not familiar with roads then, Google simulator is your best choice. You can easily reach your desired place by just following this amazing tool. Keep reading till the end to consume all the details. So, without any further delay, let’s dive into it!
GET MORE UPDATED ARTICLES OF NEWS BY CLICK HERE.
What is a Google Driving Simulator?
Google Driving simulators are used instead of driving institutions where you have to pay and then you can learn to drive. But by using a driving simulator you do not have to pay anything and also it is an advanced level of training for new drivers also. Google drive simulators understand human psychology and even it can track your performance. Most people have a query that what is the best driving simulator for learning to drive?
The best driving simulator for a beginner-level driver is Forza Motorsport 7. You can easily understand all the basics you need to drive on the road, and as you practice, you will become an expert soon. It is recommended to all new drivers to go with it, as it is considered ideal for starting your driving journey.
The purpose of Google Driving Simulator:
The main purpose of the Google simulator is to track the driving behavior of humans whether it is driver interactivity with a vehicle, such as HMI. It also records the behavior of the driver on the road and its response towards the traffic rules.
Method of using Google Drive Simulator:
Google drive simulator is compatible with Android and iOS tablets and phones. You just have to type your desired location and start your journey with a driving simulator.
You can use the driving simulator in your browser, and you can also add an extension to your browser, it is up to you how you want to use it. You can follow the steps that are mentioned below to use Google Maps 3D driving simulator:
- First, you must go to the official website of the Google drive simulator https://framesynthesis.com/drivingsimulator/maps/
- Select the first given option “start”
- Now, from the main page of the website, you have to select your exact location.
- Start your journey with a driving simulator.
- You can use arrow keys to move left or right and similar for up and down movement for steering wheel.
- Lastly choose your vehicle, with the help of arrow keys whether you are driving a car or bus.
How to use Google Maps?
You can use Google Maps by following the below-listed steps:
- Firstly, open your browser whether you are using Safari or Google Chrome.
- Open the official website of Google Maps: https://maps.google.com.
- Enter your exact location.
- To open the main menu, click on the red Ballon (the location pin).
- Choose the “What’s New?”
- A new box will open in front of you along with the coordinates of the place in the blueprint.
- Choose the coordinates using your desktop or another device you are using.
- Now, you can see your selected coordinates in a destination box on the left side.
- Lastly, copy your coordinates to your clipboard by double-clicking on it and after that just click Command C and that’s all you have to do.
How do I drive a car on Google Maps?
You can enable the Google Assistant driving section through Google Maps. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Install the Google app, if you do not install it yet.
- After installation, open it and click on start.
- Now, through the main interface, click on “More,” and choose “Settings.”
- Click on the “Google Assistant.”
- Below, tap on “Getting around.”
- Next click on “Getting around.”
- Lastly, drag the button to the right side to turn on the “Driving Mode”.
How are Google Maps interlinked with driving simulators?
Google maps is used to develop the Google driving simulator. Both are linked together, to help you to reach your destination at ease than ever before. Such as you can visit Madrid’s streets or other places. It was launched on html5 in 2014 but it is updated recently in 2021 to enhance user experience whether you are driving a car or bus.
Now, it has more features such as bus stops and driving maps. Google is all set to make improvements in its apps to satisfy the needs of its users.
That’s why Google is trusted by millions of people around the globe. If you are a beginner-level driver, the Google drive simulator and Google maps are your best companion ever, these features were not available in the past, but now, you can have anything you may desire.
Everything is progressing so rapidly that you even can’t imagine. Most people have a query that can I learn to drive using a simulator? Yes, driving simulators are your best friend as you can learn to drive without any risk, and it gives you more confidence to drive on the road. But you should also have a driving license so that you do not have to face any legal issues.
We have discussed all the aspects of Google driving simulators and their specifications. Now, you do not need to worry if you are not familiar with roads, you can start your tour with a driving simulator. Have you ever used a Google driving simulator? If yes, share your experience with us in the comment box below.