If you are hurdling to know how to change email password on iPhone, then we are here to solve your problem. But the first tip we would like to give you is that you should update your password to avoid this kind of problem. There are many ways through which you can change your password, you can change your password through your phone or maybe by using your email.
If you have a new iPhone, then it will allow you to update your email password easily straight from your setting. You can secure your iPhone in this way. You know you can change or update your password whether you have linked to the IOS Mail app or not. Keep reading till the end to consume all the details on how to change your email password. Let’s directly dive into it!
GET MORE UPDATED ARTICLES BY CLICK HERE.
Steps to Change Email Password on iPhone SE:
We are going to answer your query on how to change email password on iPhone. Firstly, I would like to tell you how you can change email password on iPhone SE 2022. You can easily change or update your email password by following the steps that we are going to share with you.
- Step 1: First of all, open the IOS setting app. Now, you have to click on the Gear icon which is placed on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Step 2: Secondly, in the settings app menu, you have to click on the passwords. There, enter your iPhone passcode, Face ID, or touch ID to approve access to your saved passwords.
- Step 3: Now, you will have a list of all saved accounts. Here you have to select the account to which you want to change the password.
- Step 4: Then, click on the edit which is placed at the right corner of the screen. It will take you to the editing page or edit mode.
- Step 5: Delete your current password and enter your new password in the Password option.
- Step 6: When you are do it, click on Done.
To check whether your password is set or not, open the Mail app on your device and enter your credentials. If it opens, then your email password is updated. But if you want to change the password of other saved accounts on your iPhone, then just go into settings, and then in the passwords menu and select your account to change it. If your account is not present or showing at the email accounts, then tap on the (+) icon which is placed at the top-right corner of the password’s menu. And then enter your credentials. Now, tap on Done.
Most people have a query that why can’t I change my email password on my iPhone? You cannot change your email password directly by going to your IOS device, you have to go to a browser whether safari or chrome, and from going there, change your email.
How do I change my email password on my iPhone iOS 15?
Stick with the following listed steps to change your email password on IOS 15:
- Go to your setting menu, and then tap accounts.
- Now, click on credentials and enter your last password.
- Click on the exchange to update your password.
- Enter your new password and click on Done.
How do you change the email password on iPhone 6?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to change or update the email password on your iPhone 6:
- First, you have to open your iPhone setting.
- Then, click on Mail, Contacts, from the main page of settings.
- Now, choose the email account whose password you want to change.
- Here, you can easily update your password.
- You should check whether the new password is set or not once, after updating your password.
How to change email password on iPhone 8?
Follow the below-listed steps to change your email password on your iPhone 8:
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone, then navigate toward the settings.
- Now, select your account and enter your last remembered password.
- Now, click on the Mail and verify your information for further procedure.
- Here, you can change your email password.
Method of changing my AT&T email password on my iPhone?
Go with the following mentioned steps to change your AT&T email password on your iPhone:
- Go to www.att.com
- And then, Type your ID in the ID option available.
- Type the password of your ID in the password box.
- Tap on login.
- Click on your profile.
- Now, verify your security information and after that finally, click on the edit option.
- Here you can change or update your password.
Change password using the Manager App:
You can change or update iPhone passwords by using a manager app. The most popular apps which are used to change the email password are PortalGuard Password Reset, Avira password manager, keeper, Dashlane, and Specops Password Reset. You can also change the password by going to the main website provider. You have to install one manager app on your iPhone and after installation click on the open tab. And now, finally, you can easily change or update the password of your iPhone easily. Most people have a query that from where can I find my email password on my iPhone? Go with the following listed steps to find your email password:
- You have to go to your setting app of iPhone, then click on “Show me my passwords”.
- Pick your desired account, and then tap on credentials.
- Enter your credentials here.
- Now, you can change your email password.
We have shared all the details on how to change email password on iPhone. We know when you are unable to change your email password, then how frustrating it is for you. But now changing your password is not an issue anymore, you can just follow the instructions given above and update your password with ease. Did you face this issue ever? And which method have you chosen? Share your experience with us in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you.