If you have forgot iPad passcode, then you may be searching for How to unlock iPad without password, if yes then you are at the right place for sure. If you try the wrong password many times, then it will show a notification that your iPad is disabled.
Now, you should use a computer to put your iPad in a recovery manner. This method erases your data and settings, along with the passcode, and it will give you access to set up your password again.
After erasing your iPad data, you can restore your iPad data and settings by going through the backup. But if you do not want to restore your data, then set it up as a new device. Keep reading till the end to have all the details. So, let’s dive into it!
3 Methods to set up iPad Password:
Method 1- Unlock Your iPad Password via Mobitrix Lockaway:
If you want to set up your password immediately, then choose the method of Mobitrix LockAway. You can set up your iPad password in just 20 minutes. I have tried this method by myself, and yes it works immediately.
What is meant by Mobitrix LockAway?
Mobitrix LockAway is a professional type of software that will erase your lock permanently. You can try this method if You have accidentally forgotten your iPad password, your iPad is disabled, or your Face lock is not working accurately.
Then, you just have to follow these simple steps to recover your password:
Steps to follow:
- You have to download Mobitrix LockAway from the play store.
- Now, Click on Unlock Screen Password by going to the main menu.
- Press on Start to erase the password.
- Unlock is finished.
Is it amazing? Yes, it is such a quick and efficient way to unlock your password. Thus, you do not need to worry more, you can use this method for official use also.
Method 2- Unlock Your iPad password by using the computer via the “Erase iPad” Option:
“Erase iPad” is an iPad attribute that will allow you to reset your iPad password. You can use this method, if your locked iPad is running on iPadOS 15.2 or if you remember your Apple ID and password, or only when your locked iPad has an internet connection.
Follow these simple steps to set up your locked iPad:
Steps to follow:
- First, you have to enter your wrong password 7 times. And after that, it will erase the iPad option at the bottom of the iPad’s inaccessible screen.
- Now, click on the erase iPad.
- Click again on the erased iPad. Now, on the screen, you will see the “Sign out of Apple ID” interface. Enter your Apple ID and password to rub out the iPad.
- On your screen, you will see the rub-out or erase progress and the white Apple logo will appear.
- When your process is complete, iPad will automatically restart.
Note: If during the process, you leave the screen, and go for other activities, then you must enter your Apple ID and password again. And, you have to go through a verification process. To avert these issues, you should stick to your process until it is completed.
READ MORE: How to Track a Lost Phone?
Method 3- Unlock your iPad password using the “Find My” app:
The “Find My” app has a feature which is ‘Erase it with ease’ that permits you to reset your iPad password. The best thing about this method is that you will not lose your data and you have all that you saved on your device. It will delete your previous password only. You can do this task by using the Find My app or iCloud.com.
There are some requirements for using this method which are as follows:
- The “Find My” app should be enabled on your locked iPad.
- The locked iPad should be signed in at iCloud.
- Your locked iPad should have Wi-Fi or an internet connection.
- And lastly, you should remember your Apple ID and its password
Follow the steps that we have shared below to reset your iPad password:
Steps to follow:
- You have to go to icloud.com.
- Here you must put in your Apple ID and password, then sign in.
- After signing–in, tap on the Find iPhone.
- Now, you have to enter your Apple ID password again, then tap on Sign in.
- Click on All Devices and choose your iPad.
- Click on the Erase iPad.
- Click on Erase, when you see “Erase this iPad?”
- Enter your Apple ID along password for further processing.
- Enter your phone number for verification.
- Now, click on “Erase Started’ on the iCloud website. And you will see a white Apple logo. Your iPad restarts after completing the process. Now, you will have a notification “iPad Locked to Owner”. Again, enter your Apple ID and password to set a new password.
Can you get a locked iPad unlocked?
You must click and hold the “Top” button before your device goes to restart. Wait until your device goes into recovery mode. Now, press both the “Home” and the “Top” buttons. Hold it, until you see the recovery mode on your iPad screen. And that’s all you need to do.
What is the easiest way to unlock an iPad?
- You must install an unlock tool and click on “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
- Now, you must connect your iPhone using a USB cable and click on “Start”.
- Here, presses the “Download” button.
- After that, tap on the “Unlock Now” button.
- Wait until the process is finished.
This is the easiest way to unlock your iPad.
As we have answered your query “How to unlock an iPad without password”. Now, you have all the details needed to unlock your iPad easily. You do not have to go to an expert to resolve the issue, you can do it by yourself by just following the above-mentioned steps. You should set up some other unlocking methods such as Face lock. Share your experience, did you ever have this problem? And how do you resolve it? Let us know in the comment box below.